Hi ! Hello ! Namaskaar ! 🙏 

I am Vijay, Admin of this blog & this is my first blogpost. As the title suggests it is about my first mobile , which company it was from ,what is the model number, In which environment it was running etc etc. I am giving all the information , just keep reading.....

It was the summer of 2011. Me , my Aunt and my younger brother is returning from my village after the vacation as our school was reopening soon.

All summer I was demanding mobile phone from my parents and kept on repeating " mobile karid do project sab banane m dikkat hota hai " almost each day. Finally my father give in to my demand and on the day of returning he gave Fifteen Thousand ( ₹ 15,000 ) to my Aunt to buy me a mobile phone.

Nokia C5-03 Black
Nokia C5-03 Black (manufacturing discontinued as of now)